Your wedding is a very special day and requires a great deal of planning.
Please use this check list to help you remember all the details.
For a PDF of this checklist, click here
9-12 months prior to the wedding
- Decide on the type of wedding. How many guests? Theme? Colors? How Formal?
- Set a budget
- Book the venue, site tour of facility , deposit
- Choose a date and time of ceremony and events throughout day
- Plan the initial guest list
- Select wedding ceremony & reception locations and make reservations
- Shop for your dress and accessories (approx 5-6 months for delivery)
- Start looking for a photographer, videographer, and entertainment
6-9 months prior to the wedding
- Make an appointment with the person who will be perform the ceremony
- Purchase bridal gown & accessories
- Finalize a guest list
- Arrange lodging for out of town guests
- Choose your attendants, select and order their dresses (3-4 months for delivery)
- Register for your gift preferences (1 -2 locations is average)
- Choose a florist; have a consultation to find appropriate floral choices