Liscombe Lodge is all about family time. From hiking to habour tours, we make it easy to make memories.
Hiking at Liscombe Lodge
When hiking at Liscombe, always remember:
- Check-in and out at Front Desk before & after hike
- Sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Hiking shoes
- Camera and binoculars
- Small backpack and small first aid kit
- Walking stick
- Please be advised that we are located in the middle of nature. In our area you may see a variety of birds, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, porcupines, possibly coyotes and black bears.
- Bug spray – in June and early July there will be black flies and mosquitoes.
*Take a relaxing one hour boat ride, along the Liscomb River with our captain, Chester. Chester has worked at Liscombe Lodge for over 40 years, and will share many stories and interesting history from the Eastern Shore.
Liscomb River Tours
Cost: $12 per person
Tours: Wednesday through Sunday, departing from Liscombe Lodge Marina
Capacity: 12 people
Departure times (Wednesday to Sunday):
*Guests and groups can also book a private one hour tour for $100 per hour (4 to 12 people per tour).
Our local area is rich in history and culture, and passionate locals looking to share their knowledge with travellers.
Memory Lane Heritage Village
The 40’s are alive on the Eastern Shore! The village is recreated and frozen in time to allow you to explore life over 50 years ago.
Experience life during the First World War in Nova Scotia. The General Store, doctors office, as well as the Gold Rush during a time of luxury and oil in Nova Scotia from 1860 – 1900.
Over 34 years of experience in guided sea kayaking, and coastal paddling tours. Tours are available for every skill level.
Taylor Head Provincial Park is located 68km from Liscombe Lodge and is a coastal boardwalk, with a long stretch of white sand and incredible hiking trails.