Liscombe Lodge is all about family time! From hiking to habour tours, we make it easy to make memories!
Hiking at Liscombe Lodge
When hiking at Liscombe, always remember:
- Check-in and out at Front Desk before & after hike
- Sun hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Hiking shoes
- Camera and binoculars
- Small backpack and small first aid kit
- Walking stick
- Please be advised that we are located in the middle of nature. In our area you may see a variety of birds, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, porcupines, possibly coyotes and black bears.
- Bug spray - in June and early July there will be black flies and mosquitoes.
. . .
Take a relaxing one hour boat ride, along the Liscombe River with our captain, Chester! Having worked with Liscombe Lodge for over 40 years, he will recall stories and history from the Eastern Shore!
Liscombe River Tours
Cost: $12 per person
Tours: Wednesday through Sunday, departing from Liscombe Lodge Marina
Capacity: 12 people
Departure times (Wednesday to Sunday):
Or, guests and groups can book a private one hour tour for $100 per hour (four to 12 people per tour).
. . .
Our local area is rich in history and culture, with towns full of passionate locals, looking to share their knowledge with travellers!
Memory Lane Heritage Village
A village recreated and frozen in time, the 40's are alive on the Eastern Shore! This fun museum lets you explore life over 50 years ago!
Sherbrooke Village Provincial Museum
The Gold Rush, the time of luxury and oil in Nova Scotia from 1860 - 1900. Explore life during the First World War in Nova Scotia, from the General Store to the Doctors Office.
Over 34 years of experience in guided sea kayaking, and costal paddling tours! Tours are available for every skill level.
Taylor Head Provincial Park
Only a short drive from Liscombe Lodge, Taylor Head Provincial Park is coastal boardwalks, a long stretch of white sand and incredible hiking trails.