East Coasters love the fall. With the bright, vibrant colours and crisp air – Liscombe Lodge becomes even more beautiful if that’s possible.
Although we’re only open for a short part of the fall season, it’s the perfect time to travel.
Not sure what to do during your fall escape? Here’s a few ideas!
- Pick one of our 3 Nova Scotia hikes to try – the colours magnify the beauty of the eastern shore. The Liscombe River Trail (9.6 km), May Flower Trail (2.9 km), Woodpecker and Bird Watching Trail (400 m).
- Take a relaxing one hour boat ride, along the Liscombe River with our captain, Chester! Having worked with Liscombe Lodge for over 40 years, he will recall stories and history from the Eastern Shore!
- Gather around the fire with a pack of s’mores for some quality family memories.
- Take a swim in our heated indoor pool. Best of all, rain or shine, our pool is always ready for you to enjoy!
- Taste the many delicious local flavours in the Riverside Dining Room. A few of our favourites include the planked salmon, the steamed mussels and the Atlantic smoked haddock chowder.