Liscombe Lodge offers:
- 30 air conditioned Lodge rooms, 5 shared Cottages and 17 private Chalets
- An experienced on -site Conference Coordinator, for personalized service
- Indoor pool, sauna, whirpool and fitness centre
- Local cuisine, made fresh by chefs in the resort kitchen, served in the Riveside Lodge, beside panoramic Liscomb River views
- Team building activities *subject to a fee*
- Breakfast buffet served daily with gluten free pancakes, muffins and bread available!
- On-site marina, with Liscomb Harbour tours, kayaks, canoes, paddle boats and fishing!
Let us help you impress your attendees and achieve the results you’re looking for. Our conference packages are all-inclusive, fully-customizable and offer an incredible array of outdoor and resort activities. Please note, CAA/AAA rates are not available for group bookings.