Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Centre provides a spectacular backdrop for your wedding ceremony. Whether you have dreamed about an outdoor or indoor ceremony Liscombe Lodge can easily accommodate your vision while surrounding you and your guests with a picture perfect setting.
Our Wedding Specialist will be happy to work with you to make your dream a reality. When it comes to an outdoor ceremony, we have the beautiful grove on the riverside and if inside then Wadd's Lounge offers a peaceful setting with cathedral ceilings, large wood burning fireplace and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Liscomb River. We can accommodate up to 120 people.
Thank you for all your help and guidance during the wedding weekend as well as all the times you answered questions leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding it was as if we had hired a wedding planner!! Every detail was looked after and I was able to enjoy the day.
We are so happy to have chosen Liscombe Lodge for the venue. The setting suited the wedding style perfectly. Everyone there was so helpful and accommodating throughout the weekend.
Why Host here?
- Personalized professional event planning
- Breathtaking riverside wedding venue
- Well-appointed accommodations
- Outside venues to host; bonfires, BBQs and riverside dances
- Versatile menus to accommodate your vision
You may be interested in:
Liscombe Lodge, your All-Inclusive Nature Experience!
With the rustic elegance of our surroundings, we can provide you with a pleasing and memorable day that will live up to all the expectations you have for this special time in your life. We are able to host a blend of outdoor and indoor activities, from ceremonies and receptions to pre-wedding parties to post-wedding breakfast.
At the Lodge there is an array of amenities available for your guest's enjoyment as you prepare for the festivities.
You will receive the following as part of having your wedding at Liscombe Lodge Resort:
- Personal event planner to assist with all your needs.
- Wedding agenda for overnight guests at check in.
- Coordinated ceremonies on-site.
- Elegant complimentary banquet room and/or Wadd's lounge for your special day.
- First class service staff.
- White linen tablecloths and napkins.
- Décor of mini white lights to accent the head table and cake table.
- Three tealight candles on each table with white tea lights.
- Jacuzzi Suite in the main lodge or a riverside chalet for Bride and Groom on the night of your wedding; this is complimentary if there are 20 guestrooms or more booked on the wedding night.
- Sparkling wine and Artisan Sweet Tray for the Bride and Groom .
- Complimentary breakfast in dining room for Bride and Groom.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic punch available one hour prior to dinner.
- Late evening coffee service.
- Cutting of the cake for the coffee service.
- In addition, we are pleased to offer the Bride and Groom a complimentary one night stay with breakfast for your first anniversary.
A site-fee of $850.00 includes:
- ½ day usage of site and grounds after scheduled ceremony time in the case of Wadd's Lounge.
- Use of entire property for photographs with suggestions of popular spots.
- Set up and tear down of site with the exception of décor.
- Usage of the banquet chairs, tables and linens for the ceremony.
- Guest book table and gift table provided.
Have your special day at a wonderful place where the ocean and the forest meet in magnificent splendor. Leave the world behind you and retreat to Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Centre that offers a perfect balance of romance, privacy, and beauty where you can relax with your special love in romantic surroundings.
$850 plus tax per couple. Included:
- Ceremony on site
- Two nights accommodation (Riverside Lodge king room or Chalet).
- Daily breakfast in the Riverside Dining Room during your stay for 2.
- 'A la Carte' dinner in the Riverside Dining Room for two evenings for 2.
- Wedding night a bottle of wine/bubbly awaits you with an artisan sweet tray after dinner.
Justice of the Peace
- Janice Christie
1 902 885.5472
- Jonathan Cumminger
1 902 885.5142
- Cathy Gillis
1 902 863.1728
- Terry MacDonald
1 902 223.8018
- Michael Wilson
- 1 902 870.6097 MichaelClarenceWilson@gmail.com Website
- Carla MacKinnon
1 902 209.2363
With so many tasks to take care of and details to arrange, planning a wedding can seem overwhelming. Try this wedding planning checklist to make the planning more fun and less stressful.
Download a Wedding Checklist
9-12 Months prior to the Wedding
- Choose a date and time of ceremony and events throughout the day
- Determine the number of guests, a theme, wedding colors, etc.
- Set a budget
- Book the venue and provide a deposit
- Plan the initial guest list
- Shop for your dress and accessories (approx 5-6 months for delivery)
- Research a photographer, videographer, and entertainment
6-9 Months prior to the Wedding
- Meet with the person who will be performing the ceremony
- Purchase bridal gown & accessories
- Finalize a guest list
- Arrange lodging for out of town guests
- Choose your attendants, select and order their dresses (3-4 months for delivery)
- Register for your gift preferences (1-2 locations is average)
- Choose a florist; have a consultation to find appropriate floral choices
3-6 Months prior to the Wedding
- Order invitations
- Confirm that all bridal attire has been ordered and get approximate delivery dates
- Select a wedding cake, wedding favours or gifts
- Purchase wedding rings
- Choose tuxedos and colours for groomsmen and groom
- Send invitations to guests
2-3 Months prior to the Wedding
- Confirm all ceremony and reception reservations
- Plan a wedding rehearsal
- Confirm flowers with the florist
- Book tuxedo fittings
- Discuss your menu with the resort
One Month prior to the Wedding
- Choose gifts for attendants and parents
- Select the Groom/Bride's wedding gift
- Apply for marriage license
- Send maps to out of town guests
- Finalize reception menus with the resort, and provide number of guests
- Seating plan for dinner
- Discuss floor plan for the reception with the resort – head table, cake, gift, guestroom tables
The Week of your Wedding
- Provide the final number of guests for catering
- Confirm all final details
- Copy of program to wedding coordinator at the resort
The Day before your Wedding
- Greet incoming guests as they arrive
- Meet with Officiant and wedding rehearsal
- Rehearsal dinner or arrangements
- Advise resort of any last minute changes
- Allow our Wedding Coordinator and experienced staff to bring your wedding dream to life and create a memory that will surpass every expectation
Congratulations on your Engagement!
Whether an intimate ceremony or lavish celebration, hosting your wedding at Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Centre would be an incredible experience, ensuring unforgettable memories.